My account is disabled
[Edited by Moderator]
Select your situation from one of the cases below. What you need to do depends upon what message you are seeing. (Including exact error messages when you start a topic helps us help you.)
● If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file. Click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT208856 and read what you need to do.
● If a message says your Apple ID is locked or disabled "for security reasons", click here and read what to do --> https://support.apple.com/HT204106 If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services.
Also note "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID [email address] or password". Click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT204071 - "After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to update your sign-in information with any Apple services you're using."
Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - "If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period." - https://support.apple.com/HT204921
If you cannot resolve it yourself, try one of these contact methods:
- Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - https://support.apple.com/HT204169
- Click here --> https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/ Select your country, then a product.
- Contact Apple for support and service - "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." - https://support.apple.com/HT201232
● Apple may disable accounts for other reasons in accordance with the terms and conditions of various services ( https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/ ). Use the contact methods I just provided in the previous section to ask Apple about that.
● If you only see this in an email, a text message, or somebody called you to report this, it is phishing. Do not respond. Forward emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org